Cloud computing is all the rage.
The problem is that everyone seems to have a different definition or different understanding of what it really is.
As a metaphor for the Internet, “the cloud” is a familiar cliché, but when combined with “computing” the meaning gets bigger and fuzzier. Some define cloud computing as, an updated version of utility computing. Others go very broad, arguing anything you consume outside the firewall is “in the cloud”, but what is the cloud?.
Developing a cloud infrastructure for your business opens up reach, coverage and performance. It makes the resource available to your organisation on demand whenever and where ever you are. @4 hours a day and days a week (24/7).
Cloud computing means, you no longer having to invest money buying your own equipment. Employing specialist staff to maintain them and making sure the information is backed up regularly. By moving your ICT needs to a cloud-based solution, the footprint can grow and contract depending on your needs.
To successfully run in the cloud with secure virtual servers supported by enterprise-grade infrastructure. Multiple operating systems and a range of business-ready applications. Click here to contact our team of IT gurus.
Incorporating the ur cloud based solution with our business coaching program or engaging one of our cloud based CFO’s will not only increase your effectiveness but will improve your bottom line by at least 10%.
We can help you:
- Access and use world-class applications cost-effectively
- Buy and manage all your cloud applications from one spot
- Improve your cash flow through predictable monthly costs
- Reduce the complexity of your IT systems and support
- Improve staff productivity when they are on the go
- Provide you the business owner more time to spend on what matters most in your life